1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Prized splinter butchers: 20 splint 30 hit lightning 70 hit cold area 70 di

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Fizzleton, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

pvp_butchers.jpg hi folks, sry for my german client ("Fleischermesser"), it's a butchers knife with disarm and infection. Splinter and hit lightning are low, I know, but maybe the item is worth something...

Regards, fizzle

2. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*bump* :rolleyes: I really have no clue on ingame pricing, so if u feel like giving a hint on the value of this weap it would be appreciated...

3. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

another bump... no clue at all? cause of the low hit lightning?

4. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

the hit area brings it down for most buyers. if it didnt have hit area, id say around 20m because of the hit area maybe 10 if it sits on vendor.

Fizzleton likes this.
  5. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ahhh, ok, actually thought that that additional hit spell would make it even more valuable (but clearly see the difficulty in pvp when not engaged in an 1vs1) thx for helping!

Smoot likes this.