1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Probe exploring in EvE

Discussion in 'EVE General Discussion' started by TheScoundrelRico, Nov 4, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

So is this a way to make isk in the game? If so, how. It intrigues me to think I could fly around with a bay full of probes, check out different areas to make isk instead of mission running, mining or pirating.

If this is the case, what skills should I be working up, what type of ships work best for this work?

...any who let me know...la

2. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

There is much isk to be made in wormholes and in exploration deadspace.
    You need astrometics and its subskills.
    Hope that helps.
    I myself *sigh* will try that one day when I have time.
    Greetings Belmarduk

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Actually, since writing that have started a PvP only character. Working on skills right now and should be able to try out some of the PvP I have neglected over the years...la

4. deadeye

deadeye Guest

Youre going to need Covert Ops, a frigate skill to level 5, and the astrometrics skills. There are a number of you tube videos of how to use probes.

They can be used to find wormholes which have fat loots and are no penalty PvP zones. They also can be used to find enemy ships in the middle of a system so you can warp to them and attack. The cool thing is the Covert Ops skill covers the recon ships for probing and stealth bombers. SB's make great starter ships for PvP nuubs flying with gangs and fleets.

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OH NO

was thinking of having a go at EVE and i found the most annoying person on EARTH here!!!!!!

now i know where you went

KILL RICO