1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem after character transfer. No answer to page.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Balinor of Pk?, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Balinor of Pk?

Stratics Veteran

It's been a couple days since I transferred a character to Baja from Origin, and I've been organizing items, but I started to train that character today, and it can't use any skills. No matter how long I wait, or how many times I close and open the client, I just get the "You must wait" message. So I can use skills that require no button, train inscribe... magery and such, but no menu button skills at all. Can't med... Can't hide. And since I'm here, how about the broken buff bar icons? I never reported it because I assumed someone else would (I know... assuming) but if you cast curse, no other spells appear on the bar after like weaken, clumsy and such. If you cast them FIRST, they all appear on the buff bar. It's horribly broken since a patch or two ago. Lots of buff icons don't appear on the bar that should. Also, when opening multiple clients, now the names don't stay on each client. If you open one, then another, you never know which account is going to appear when you close them. It USED to work where the last opened account was always the one that appeared in the login area no matter what. Now that's not so. It does weird things. Lots of bugs lately. I could go on. But not using skills and no GM response is getting to be a deal breaker for me.

2. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Lord Nabin likes this.
  3. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You need to page gm, tell your skill timer is stuck...they fix it... - its the only way now...

4. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Adventurer

I had this problem about a week ago - paged GM and they fixed it. Took about 24 hours for a reply but they don't hesitate to help once they are there.
    Unfortunately just have to be patient =(

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If you have a house, you need to say something like "i wish to lock this down" and target a bar, like a vendor's healthbar or one of those parrots on a perch (it might even work on your own life bar). This should clear you to be able to use skills again. If you do not have a house, find a friend and get friended to their house.

6. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Wow, that certainly is a problem and yes I have been hearing similar stories. I hope you get the problem resolved and please do let us know what you did to fix it!