1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem buying upgrade code

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Chelle, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Chelle

Chelle Guest

My friend is trying to purchase the upgrade code for SA on the gamecode site and when he puts his account information in to purchase it, gives him the following message.. ERROR: You cannot make a store purchase because the account you logged in with is too new. Accounts must be older than 30 days in order to purchase anything other than an account creation code or Game Time. His account is 54 months old.. Any help on this?
  2. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

You'll probably have to call their customer service line. Don't think anyone here can help.
  3. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    You can use the ea.com store instead. I got mine there since uogamecodes doesn't work for me.. ever.
  4. tammi

tammi Guest

It's the free time. I had to re-sub to buy my SA upgrade before the promotion ran out. Got the same error. Re-subbed and error was gone got my SA upgrade code.