1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem communicating with origin, always

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SecretWeapon, Sep 14, 2008.

1. SecretWeapon

SecretWeapon Guest

Hey there, I am sorry that I have had to come here to look for help, the new player forum didnt have an answer and the customer support wont address the issue.

I was just wondering if anybody knew an idea on the topic of whenever I try and sign in it always says problem communicating with origin, its not like a once in awhile thing, I have not been able to log in for quite the long time, like at all. If anybody could help me with ideas of what could be causing this I would very much appreciate it, thank you
  2. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

May 23, 2008
    The only program that I use is uoassist and I have the same problem. It either doesn't happen at all or it happens 5+++ times.
  3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    I had this problem when my router went on the fritz and wasn't allowing me to connect to the ports UO connects through.

You might need to look up the ports and check your router settings.