1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem communicating with Origin

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_ejpeters, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Is anyone having problems getting into the game this morning?
    I can't seem to get in. Either I get the problem communicating or it just hangs and goes nowhere.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I had that last night - but I closed down the client, started it up again and everything worked.

3. Thanks, that is odd the log in on my desktop won't patch only when I go through UOA. I will have to fix that.

4. Slymenstra

Slymenstra Guest

Yeah, I cannot login. [​IMG]

I have a ton of stuff to sell, since I am leaving the game. I am also thinking of an event to give away everything....I just want an obsidian statue named after me....

So, if you have obsidian stones, I'll accept them on Legends. If I get my statue from your stones, you can have everything I own in UO (which is a substantial amount). I won't say how much...but it's a pretty obscene amount of gold and items.

[​IMG]

5. Slymenstra

Slymenstra Guest

Ok, it's been an hour and still cannot connect to UO............

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I can...oh, wait, I'm at work...so I can't.

Haha...la

7. usually my ip blocker or my router screws up , once i restart the router things work fine.

but yet i wonder why we connect to origin when we should connect to EA now.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

It's some kind of problem on their end. I've had it happen on and off all week. Funny, they don't seem to have a problem communicating with my credit card.