1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem gaining Parrying

Discussion in 'UHall' started by FoFoCuddlyPoops, Sep 22, 2011.

1. It seems that the method of using unarmed female fighters in the jhelom fighting pit is no longer working as the unarmed female fighters now damage you. (which is new) This may be a bug or done intentionally.
  2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Ive always gotten myself into horrific beast form and a bracelet of health, wore a 2 handed wep that i dont have skill in and had several sheep attack me. A 70 phys suit helps...maybe dull copper ring mail set? Yea...
  3. Thanks for the tip! It looks like I may have to go that route. The only bad thing is I'm allergic to wool. :stretcher:
  4. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Last time I trained parrying (at least 3 years ago) they damaged me too, but from what I recall now they either stopped doing so or I had to do something to avoid the problem. If you go this route still ofc then at least you wont need armor that will get damaged. Just some rubbish shields
  5. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Go to the sheep pen in Yew (Tram). arm a weapon you have 0 weapn skill for then get the 9 sheep to attack you. You can go from GM to 120 in about 45 mins
  6. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 20, 2009
    This, and that virtue armor set (self repair 6?) is extremely helpful. Put on some music and sit back and watch the little nasties chew on your shoes!!

7. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Nov 16, 2008

I gained 120 parry in less than 2 months by regular playing... I had to make gold after all ; no ?!

Oh thats right... people now buy checks worth millions to brokers that nobody knows where they took the gold, sometimes not even themselves...