1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Editing Posts

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Viper09, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else having problems with editing posts? I am running Firefox and every time I hit "edit" nothing happens. I've tried disabling AdBlock but that doesn't fix it.

2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Currently there is a problem with Xencrea... As far as I know, they haven't said anything about it here - but I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least acknowledged pretty soon (since it certainly isn't getting any better)..
    It might be a good idea to continue this conversation over on my link "Can't insert image link anymore"....
    That way, if it takes some time to diagnose, we'll give them input in one place...

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

It's a plugin I upgraded. Working with the author on a fix.

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Viper09 startle Okay, got a temporary fix by disabling spoilers. Will have a follow-on fix later today.

#4 Taylor, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2013
    Viper09 and Mentiras like this.