1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with faction horse breeders?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luke Carjacker, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Or maybe, I'm missing something. This is on Pacific Shard, TB horse breeder. They keep saying "I can't sell you a horse, you're not in my faction." I checked, double checked & triple checked to make sure that both the characters I tried with are TB. Both are rank 10. One is garg, other is elf. One is tamer, other is not.

Now, I will say that at some point in the past both characters were in another faction, but currently both have been in TB for some time. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to be carrying the silver on me? Thanks.
  2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Not having the silver "should" give you a different message than that one. I can't think of anything other than "are you sure the horse breeder is tb?"
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    You can tell what faction the horse breeder is for by the color of his shirt.
    Ignore the (TB) next to the name, that just means that TB owns that city, not necessarily that particular horse breeder.

(On a side note your faction would be wise to go around and delete all non TB breeders)
  4. Thanks Flutter, answer is 100% spot on. The horse breeder I was trying to buy from was wearing a blue shirt (COM I guess). Found one in another town with a purple shirt, and my request was cheerfully serviced. In both cases, as you indicated, they showed [TB] in their titles. Thanks!
  5. Mr. Smither1

Mr. Smither1 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 6, 2004
    I used to be in a faction and didn't get a hold of the cities very often so we would hide horse breeders in out of the ways spots. We still have one hidden in vesper that has been there a good while.
  6. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

HAH I knew there was a way to tell but couldn't remember >.<