1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Game Time Purchase

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Nov 4, 2009.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I just purchased 2x 90 days Game Time for a total of $77.98. Transaction succeeded, I got the notification email and the Order ID. However, when I check My Account at uo.com, it only displays 1x 90 days:

That's a bit odd, isn't it? Have the other 90 days just vanished? Do I need to worry?

2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

dont think itll show 2 codes at once. its not using both at the same time so it wont list them. at least thats how i understand it.

3. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seems odd to me, and I had the same thing happen back in July. I Opened a support ticket and after a few back and forth messages the second code was applied and did show up on the account management page.

When I opened a support ticket, the reps first reply was that 90 days is applied "and one is unsed". Im not sure if the second would have shown up after the first 90 days ran out, but I didn't want to wait 90 days to find out that it had vanished.