1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with game!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by WHOOPDONKIES, Sep 1, 2008.

1. WHOOPDONKIES

WHOOPDONKIES Guest

Says i can not connect with origin. Anyone else having this problem?

2. Aristotle4L

Aristotle4L Guest

Yes im having the same issue.

3. Kali Rani

Kali Rani Guest

Yes I have seen the Try Again message with both my accounts.

4. Kali Rani

Kali Rani Guest

This is a fairly long Outage.

There is a change, because instead of getting a try again message it just hangs on Verify Account.

I wonder if this has anything to do with publish 55?

5. Kali Rani

Kali Rani Guest

Does anyone know if this is a problem with Atlantic players because I don't see anything on the the other shard forums and an hour interrupt I would expect to see something.

The hang comes before the shard selection screen so I would have thought it was everyone.

6. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There has been a problem with the log-in servers for awhile. Seems to be back up though as far as of a few minutes ago wehn I tried to log in again.

7. Mishra_

Mishra_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Have the same problem and cannot even go to the UO site

8. Enkrypted

Enkrypted Guest

same here. Can't get in. I was playing about an hour ago...now i can't. :sleep2:

9. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Thread cleaned of some ROC violations - trolling, personal attacks, etc. If your post disappeared, but you believe that you did not violate our Rules of Conduct, then it may be because you quoted someone who did violate the rules.

Sorry for the interruption - we now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

10. Kali Rani

Kali Rani Guest

I am having the same problem again just now.