1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with GGS or any skill gain?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UOKaiser, Mar 28, 2009.

1. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Is it my imagination but is anybody else having problems with ggs gain or any other gain lately?
  2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 26, 2008
    I'm not having any problems - everything seems to be creeping along at the same rate.
  3. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Weird. am used to logging in and getting my ggs gains with np. Havent being able to get one at all lately. Now am extensively trying to to get a necro gain and no go so far. So neither my tamer was able get ggs gain or my necro ggs gain. Am trying to see if I can get anything with some active training. Am definetly not making any newbie mistakes while trying to gain.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I am not getting ggs with my poisoning skill I had it stoned and just put it on my thief and started poisoning shurikans and am not getting ggs at all and this is with deadly poison and my skill is 83.7 and poisoning has not been used in 2 or 3 months
  5. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

Received a .1 after the 300th try casting lich form. Definetly missed the ggs. Looks like only regular raising. But my ggs should of come on my first try. I havent tried getting ggs on this character since before patch So it's long overdue.

+.1 after the 500th try now. Previous stated regular skill gain is working but ggs is no where in sight.
  6. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

I believe ggs kicked in but i will know for sure tom. Looks like ggs was reseted after the patch so will need to spend some time in uo before ggs goes it's normal rate. Well thats my theory. Wont know for sure till tom after i try a ggs gain with this character.