1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Lighthouse

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Tina Small, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Another problem: Customizing your house seems to break the lighthouse. After leaving customization, the lighthouse seems to forget that it has been linked to a specific account and clicking on it just gives you the message, "Your account is not linked to this lighthouse."

2. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I had this exact same problem. I axed the lighthouse and someone gave me a different lighthouse deed - and that one worked fine.
    My question now is - Is it no longer possible to get a lighthouse to test on Test Center?If so, how? If not - please put it back.

#2 startle, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  3. imported_Ally Oop

imported_Ally Oop Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I was testing to see if a light house (person A) placed on another persons house(person B), which can be done, will be able to get the boat back. My ship (A) was idoc the day before the shard went down. The problem would be with that would the ship owner be able to get the boat into a moving crate at said house (B). The house owner would probably be able to get the boat out f the crate. Both the owner of the keep and the coowner are my accouts. Hope this isnt to confusing.

4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Yes, myself and a few others were happily testing several aspects of the lighthouses on TC - before you guys wiped it. What happens to a vessel tied to a lighthouse that is physically placed on a co-owned home (not their own home). Are classic ships included in this or only the High Seas vessels? These and one or two other things regarding how lighthouses work is stuff that we didn't get a chance to finish before you wiped.

Please put lighthouses back on TC, for a month at least.... Please? Either that, or give us a detailed guide for their usage - and include placing a lh in a home that isn't yours, what happens to any cannon's aboard a decayed ship, are classic boats included, etc.....