1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

problem with pincos

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by andartshome, Sep 29, 2011.

1. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

being using pincos for about a week (its fantastic) all my characters are ok except one , on this character the mouse scrokk wheel wouldnt zoom in the screan so i went to opptions and pressed reset , now evry time i log in with the character uo crashes if i change to default ui i can play him as normal but evry time i load pincos ui he crashes instant any help would be appreciated

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

there is no need to reset... just go into the user settings -> input and change the mouse wheel function...

OR

just delete the character profile from my documents.

Reset will destroy all the video settings for ALL your characters and sometimes crash because is too much data to handle for the game :D

3. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

al ready pressed the reset on the options when that character was on since then he crashes instanf can only log on wuth him using default ui all other characters are ok

cabt find character profile ,sorry could you explain to a simple man im using vista

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\<shard name>\<your account name>

then delete the file with your character name...

5. andartshome

andartshome Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thanks worked well