1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Player Statues?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

So, I made a statue of my character Arwen and put it in my keep..

[​IMG]

The next morning, I log in.. and it looks like this...!

[​IMG]

So i demolished it and put it up again and it was back to normal. But every morning when I log in its back to the brown robe again and I have to demolish it and put it back up to fix it.. is this anyone else having this problem? Is it a bug? Or has it always been like this? My account just turned 6 years so this is my first player statue Ive ever had.

Also, When I try to change the position of the statue, the position it is in when I place it will not go away and the position I want it to be in is under it, with no clothes...

[​IMG]

:sad2: :wall::wall::wall::wall:

2. AGirl

AGirl Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

They posted on the herald awhile back that these were bugged to take them down, and I haven't seen them mention it is safe to put them back up. If you are in war and click one they will jump off the pedestal and follow you around like they are attacking you.

3. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

oh.. oops.. guess i should take it down then.