1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Provo

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Voodoo Bad Mojo, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

have been out last couple night with my guild and noticed something strange.
    when we are partied or even just in the same guild, if the bard provo's 2 monsters onto each other then i as a warrior can not use enemy of one on them.

what will happen is the EoO icon will come up and will have the correct time on it (say 187 seconds) but instead of saying "you will do 100% damage increase to Paragon Daemons" it will say "you will do 100% damage increase to any summons and controlled animal by *insert bards name here*"

then the EoO kicks off.
    so it starts with 187 seconds, goes to 7 seconds then is off.

ive never noticed this before.
    am i just out to lunch on this or is this a designed feature?

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It's because one of the provoked mobs are considered the bards "Pet" and Enemy of One works as if it's used in pvp, lasts a few seconds and ends.

3. Voodoo Bad Mojo

Voodoo Bad Mojo Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 4H

and this is as intended?

because it really borks all the melee guys in the guild when we are out hunting.

4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I doubt it works as intended.

5. Cupid

Cupid Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ohh thats ok, when I do fel maps my provo says I get them to fight and they dont, I have to peace and ev everything, been that way a long time

6. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, exactly, been that way for a LONG time along with a buttload of other broken bugged stuff, but what are we pushing out?...............A stupid weapons/armor thing that most of us don't give a crap about while all this stuff that has been broke forever gets put on the back burner again. And this was supposed to be "work on the bugs" time I thought. Sorry, gotta vent, this is just a pet peeve of mine about priorities in this game.