1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Registering the game

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Silakor, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Silakor

Silakor Guest

I bought the 9th Anniversary Collection of the game. when I was doing the registration I decided to do the 14 day trial just to get use to playing again. Now when I go back to update the registration it wont let me. I get an error code. It says that it has already been applied to account or something to that effect. I have 2 codes 1 was for setting up the account (but used the 14 day code instead) and a code to upgrade. I've used both and neither will work. Please help it is getting very frustrating. There is only 1 week left on 14 day trial would like to update game before then or I will not be playing at all.
  2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    You needed to use the 9th anniversary code straight out of the box, and not used the upgrade code. Using the upgrade code on the 14 day trial gave you the 9th anni content on the trial. Using the new account code on it probably gave you any outstanding 9th anni gifts, but that's it.

Perhaps if you contact EA Mythic via uoherald.com, you might get this resolved, but it isn't a sure thing by any means.
  3. Alezi

Alezi Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 29, 2007
    Mondain's Legacy (currently newest expansion released) was given free to all players a week or two back. So all you got to do is to buy game time and you've got yourself a full account with the latest expansion additions.