1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Spinnerets?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Faeryl, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I haven't experienced this myself, having gotten the rewards on the character I'm using, but I've seen some people (including a friend of mine) complaining on Atlantic that they're getting looting rights to Sicarii, but not receiving the Spinneret and Venom Sac. They've done everything the quest requires.

Also, for some reason we can't figure out, my friend is unable to return to Sicarii's room. He got in once and now the password does nothing.

Any others experiencing this?

2. cucujanu

cucujanu Guest

today i had to kill sicarii 4 times before i received the spinneret. i also had looting rights each time (and a good share ). so keep going they will pop up.

as for the password ,dunno

3. Vertigo

Vertigo Guest

Same thing. I've killed her 3 times so far - looting rights everytime and havn't gotten spinnerette or sac... hmmmph

I'm on Atlantic also. After 6 kills, I finally got the spinneret. I hope this was not intended.

4. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

I'm onb atlantic having this problem and someoen else here in the sicarii room aswell. it's been more than 4 times i've tried.

Edit:
    the other chick finally got hers after 6 tries so i will keep on going. but i'm not happy about this.

5. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You wouldn't happen to be Fairies would you? Only one I'm seeing down here with a horse that uses Explosion pots...

I'm one of the two with a Cu, so I'm lucky to even get a gossamer. But I know on the two I've already done this on, I got the rewards after getting looting rights the first time, now it takes many kills to get one.

6. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

yes that's me :)
    it's going on 10 times that i've done is and i'm still trying . Rawr!

7. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am chugging pots too. Killed it twice. Looting rights both times and no spinneret. I got a webb tho :)

8. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

grats on the web :)

PS if anyone knows winterbreeze let her know she needs to reock on explosion kegs

9. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

I'll buy a medium web on atlantic for 10mil if anyone has a spare to sell :) Or I can trade the conjurer spellbook or two large web deeds for one.

10. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

just want to mention.. i killed prob 15 sicariis , all but one time i got looting rights ( one time a girl partied me right up till it was about to die. broke party and she got rights but i didnt *shrug*

Still no spinnerett. am i broken? i dont think so , not with so many other having some issues.
    I give up for tonight.

I think this is unacceptable. I'm going to kick someone in the shins. i'll wear boots. it will hurt. beware.

11. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Never got mine either. Finally got a venom sac on the 5th I helped kill (and a small web), but not the one I was supposed to get from finishing the quest, or the spinneret.

12. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

You wouldn't have gotten loot rights unless she stayed partied with you till the death. Breaking party simply made it so it was like you were never partied in the first place and any damage she did wouldn't count for you. That's why she got the gossamers and loot rights.

13. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

that makes sense Xel.

14. Hunter Moon

Had a guildmate experience this too. Did the quest and got looting rights on all the Sicarii, but never got his spinneret. He finally got so mad, he left without getting it....

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

15. Haddy G

Haddy G Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

One of my char killed it twice and no spinneret. I did loot a venom sac though.

So the question is, did they intent this to happen or is it broken?

16. Hunter Moon

Another friend is doing it now and has killed about 5 and no spinneret as of yet... This is his first time doing it at all on any char and no luck even doing it the one time. I am guessing he isn't going to look forward to doing it on his other chars now. Seems truly broken :(

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

17. Strawberry

Strawberry Guest

Two of my characters are having this problem too. What's worse is how few opportunities to kill Sicarii there've been, because there usually aren't enough (any) people down there.

18. I had a character that got looting rights, but no spinner...however:

1) I didnt have the red book in my bag
    2) I was dead when Sicarii was slain

So...the next time, I made sure I had the book, and was alive.
    I got the spinner that time.

19. Zip_81

Zip_81 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have this same problem with 2 characters...... it is extremely annoying and i have kileld Sicarii over 4 times on each character. I always get looting rights and dont know what else to do.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! DEVS??? Can we get some help? I gave up last night after spending hours hoping it would finally fall..

20. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

Can anyone confirm that they got a gossamer when they got the spinneret? I am wondering if the gossamer random drop logic is tied to the spinneret now.

21. cucujanu

cucujanu Guest

i can confirm this for me.when i got the spinneret i got 4 gosammers as well.

22. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

yea. I'm hoping to give it another go with my tailor tonight if people show up to kill sicairi.

23. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well, I know I'll likely be there, I want one of those elusive web drops...

24. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend

Many people on Baja are having this problem as well. If it can't be fixed (or is not going to be) it should be acknowledged by someone that it's not(or is) intended. Joanne? Draconi?