1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with stacking enchanted apples.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kaleb, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Seems that a stack will not go into another stack. This morning I noticed that apples were stackable and so I wanted to stack the 120+ I had. Somehow I ended up with a 2nd stack so I went to put it on the stack I was creating it jumped off the stack and when it landed on the non stacked apples it collected one more real weird like and I never could get it to stack with the bigger one. Its not game breaking but just thought you all should know it may happen with the other new stackables or even some of the old ones.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Not sure if you realize this, but they did say exceptional and non exceptional apples would not stack together. That is what I experienced on test, although the same did not apply to egg bombs. Those all went into one stack and it appears I can no longer make exceptional ones, which is fine with me!

3. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

Also apples keep the makers mark so those made by different cooks don't stack together.