1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with stealing from monsters..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Inspector, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Inspector

Inspector Guest

I did a bit of stealing on TC from monsters but stuck around a while in the uber gear I had to do it, but now on regular shards I have decent gear so I can't stay as long.
    Anyways long story short was trying to leave area, via a gate and it says "you may not leave because you are a criminal..." or whatever I was still blue so I assume that stealing from monsters somehow makes you a criminal.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

*sighs*

There is a two minute timer that is always in effect after a steal. I have railed against this being there when a steal is made completely unnoticed...but my cries have fallen on deaf ears :( ...la

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

I'm more upset they are going to have stealing from monsters on Siege now.... I do hope it follows the no gold off them rule like with the wandering healers.

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Eh, it doesn't bother me, only because I probably won't bother with it. I'd rather go steal from the crates who will attempt to steal from monsters...ROFL...la