1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with the Dev Blog

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Posting this here, because I can't post it anywhere else !

For the past two days I've been unable to open the TSO-E blog. I've tried from work and from home (both in the UK !). I've heard from other people in game that they can't get in either.

I know someone asked yesterday in the pub and was told its been getting a lot of traffic, but I don't think thats the problem, as it would have been fairly quiet when I was trying from work yesterday (uk time).

Polly

2. tso-e blog works ok for me.

the other people that can't view it, are them from uk as well?

Edit to add: Have you deleted your cookies or browser history?

3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I can't view it [I'm in the UK]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

It won't open for me either. I'm in Europe, but not in the UK.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

As I said in game... can't get onto it. Haven't been able to since Thursday morning... or maybe Wednesday, can't quite remember!

I'm from the UK.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I can connect [​IMG] *US*

Sorry for those who cant [​IMG] that really stinks, but there's not much going on, I swear.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm in the US and it is working fine for me. HOWEVER, there were a few times yesterday when I had some issues. Two or three times I had to refresh once or twice to get it working. Another time it showed up looking rather plain - ie. The links were all lined up on the side, but they were just normal blue links. The background was completely white and there were no borders, etc.

It does seem buggy, but obviously moreso for some than others. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

i cant open the blog too. Been like this since yesterday. Im in Asia.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I did have a few times it was hard to load, but I just figured it was heavy traffic, hope it gets fixed for the rest of you soon!

10. Hi,

We have tested connections from France. There is a router problem located in Sterling DC (Sawis Network). Only affecting traffic out of Europe.

This is not EA hardware so it is out of our control.

Lee

11. Guest

Guest Guest

At least we know what the problem is, thanks for looking into it Lee [​IMG]

Polly