1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with UO Mondains Legacy Upgrade

Discussion in 'UHall' started by marcelom, Nov 11, 2008.

1. marcelom

marcelom Guest

Hi guys, i am having a serious problem, with still no answer from EA i come here to hear some opinions about this issue.
    I will explain it shortly please take your time to read:
    I bouth the 14-day trial account 16 days ago, so since Sunday i am an active and paying member of the game. The account has limitations, i have not registered the Mondains Legacy content, so i cannot do anything ingame with this, cannot equip items, cannot enter dungeons, or enter Heartwood.. so in order to be able to enjoy the game with full contents, i bought the Mondains Legacy Upgrade game code, that i wrote down in my account management. The problem were here.. when i write the code the following error appears:
    "Error! We cannot process your request because this registration selection has already been applied to your account."

What does this mean?? this make me think i have already Mondains Legacy activated for my account, but that is not true, i continue without being able to play the Upgrade contents, so i bought the code, and i cannot use it, did i waste the money, is maybe a problem with the account? the game code seems to be ok so i think the problem don't goes there.
    Any suggestions and opinions will be welcome, hope you can enlight me with some info.
  2. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

go to www.ultimaonline.com and go to account management...

on the last tab it lists all the "Registered Content" you have...

Look to see if it says you have ML registered... there's at least two entries on that list... one says ML Beta so don't worry if that one says "Not Registered"... keep looking to see if the other one says "Registered"
  3. marcelom

marcelom Guest

yea it says "Not Registered" for ML, i checked this already.
    I attach two screens showing this issue.
  4. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

If you have the email that the website sent you with the ML Upgrade code, I'd use that to "Cut and Paste" into the upgrade window and see if that works... If you just wrote down the code and you are typing it in, then maybe you have an error someplace...

If that still doesn't work, you need to contact that 800 number for the Code store but I don't know what the number is... and they can have the upgrade code resent to you... or probably tell you what account it was used to upgrade... maybe somehow it was applied to an account already?
  5. marcelom

marcelom Guest

well it is possible, i sended this issue to the web that sold me the code as well, maybe as you say the code was used or its a wrong code and they made a mistake, i will now this when they answer me.
  6. DHMagicMan_1

DHMagicMan_1 Guest

Did you buy the code from the "Officical Site" www.uogamecodes.com?

If not, that's probably your problem, someone sold you a bad code. :(
  7. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    you have to go to acct management and on the last tab (after you log in) there is a place that says "upgrade account" or something to that fashion. You MUST put the code there. You will then be prompted to read the rules and such and then it tells you to log in and have fun. I did the same thing you said and had the same trouble you had until I figured this out. Good luck
  8. Desperado_SE

Desperado_SE Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Might want to edit that screenshot before posting it and remove your account name.
  9. marcelom

marcelom Guest

hehe true but i have nothing, a 15 day old emptied character, and without mondains legacy, nothing worth the time to hack :p

i will try this and lets see if it works.
  10. marcelom

marcelom Guest

The only place i found where to put the code is in the last tab, where the registered upgrades are, and in the top "upgrade account", there is the place where i have the error, i am attaching in this msg a picture of this.

Attached Files:

11. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Just 'cos I've had odd errors every now and then using their pages - have you tried using a different browser? (Use Firefox if you usually use IE, or vice versa) I had trouble with one thing not working in Firefox, but would in IE, and yesterday had trouble with something in IE, but it worked fine in Opera =)

Might not help, but it can't hurt!
  12. marcelom

marcelom Guest

It was a nice try Teeshy, i attempted this upgrade with IE7 and got the same error.
  13. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Are you POSITIVE you have the correct code you are trying to apply? Just throwing things out there and have PM'd you as well
  14. LAMO

LAMO Guest

I have the same problem, what need to do?!
  15. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Might want to cut the account name out of both parts in the picture.
  16. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2002
    is what I was thinking
  17. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

Aug 14, 2008
    I bought 5 boxes of Samurai Empire from Walmart when it came out and 4 boxes worked without a hitch but the 5th kept giving me the message you get, code already used.

I had to call EA to get it fixed. It wasn't hard to do just a pain in the butt.

I think it must be a pretty common problem.

I used the Contact Us link on UO Herald (UO.com back then) website.

EA Customer Support: 1-866-543-5435

Korean: [email protected]
    Chinese: [email protected]
    Japan: http://www.jp.uo.com/contact.html

I am pretty sure you need to call within working hours Monday through Fridays Pacific time however.

Good luck!

18. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    You might try clearing your browser history, reboot the computer, and then access the Account Management site again to see if anything has changed with regard to the page that shows which updates have been applied to the account.

Also, since you got the message that the code had already been applied, have you closed UO and then started it again, logged in and tried to access ML-specific content, e.g., tried to get into Heartwood?

If you still can't get into Heartwood, close UO after being logged in with this new account and then start it again and note which edition of UO (e.g., Samurai Empire, Age of Shadows, etc.) is shown on the screen right before you see the UO log-in screen. That information may be helpful if you end up calling EA for help.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!