1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with UOgametimecodes.com

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duke X. Winter, Feb 16, 2009.

1. It's actually not so much a problem with the uogametimecodes website as it is a problem with my own stupidity that I need help fixing. I purchased a code for an upgrade (to ML) for an old account that I have. Problem is, the e-mail I entered to get the code had SPAM filters on "High" and I didn't get the e-mail with the code in it. I've submitted a trouble ticket for it, as well as I am calling into EA customer service right now, but I was hoping someone on here might have an idea. Anyone know if there's a way to get them to resend the e-mail with the code in it? I don't really want to shell out another $30 if I don't have to.

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    prob only way your gana get em to resend is like your doing threw the help ticket and calling, did you check your spam folder to see if it was in there? its happened to me before so might wanna check
  3. I actually got them to send it, should have replied earlier.
  4. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 27, 2006
    I had the same problem with a spam filter issue, except my order was for storage space upgrade. They will reply to your help ticket request with the code, and you'll most likely just need to provide some answers about the account and order to prove ownership.

woop, sorry - didnt see ya had got them to send it before posting. NM.
  5. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

If this hasn't been resolved yet please pm me your ticket number. The number looks like 00000-00000. I'll forward it on so we can take a look at it.