1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problem with Veteran Rewards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 11 unchosen veteran rewards left on my 102 month account, but when I logged in today I did not recieve the normal veteran reward gump, and I know I have not used the remaining choices.

So, aside from the possibility someone hacked my account and used all my remaining choices, but didnt take anything else, is there a current problem with veteran rewards?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Just logged into a 2nd char on a different shard and recieved the gump, then tried it on the first char again and it works now.

go figure.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

you by chance click hide vet reward gump on UOA on accident?

hehe nm that then :p

4. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

happens sometimes, nothing to get worried about though, log out and in a few times and will usually pop back up.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I've noticed that sometimes it takes a long time for the rewards gump to load. When ever I do need it I log off then back on.