1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Virtue Titles / Progress

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sineny, May 21, 2011.

1. Sineny

Sineny Guest

maybe i missed something but i have a problem with the virtues.

I honor my enemies.

I get the message "You started an honorable combat".

I get the message "You have gained in honor"

I already got the message "you gained a path in honor" two times. (the red dots in the Status menu turned blue over time, dot by dot, each after several fights, 1 to 10)

All i see is that the Honor icon in the virtues menu is coloured and as a mouse over i get "Honor". I cant see anywhere something like "Seeker of Honor" or "Follower of Honor".....title.

Where can i see my title?

After the second "You gained a path in honor" the status overview shows again 10 red dots and "you have barely begin your journey...."

In the virtues menu i get a mouse over for "Follower of Humility" and this virtue is not active yet and i have not done anything here.
  2. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    you must be using the EC.. its bugged.. :(
    you are still gaining honor just fine.. its just the dots dont really mean much.

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    Yep, this has been reported long ago about the EC. Still hasn't been fixed.
  4. Sineny

Sineny Guest

Yes, im using the enhanced client.

Thanks for the info!