1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Wedgster, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Wedgster

Wedgster Guest

I've played for 10 years and have designed many houses but I now have a problem, I'm trying to customize my house and when I open the floor menu, Its empty. all others there, walls, doors, but no floors the menu is empty?
  2. Close UO out completely and re-start it. If that doesn't work, try re-booting your computer. If neither of those fix it then the next step is to uninstall UO and reinstall it. I believe that closing and re-starting UO should fix it though.
  3. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

May 1, 2004
    I have found that most problems in UO, housing 'specially, can be fixed with a good ole close down/restart.

Well ... most problems may be a stretch ... but I agree with Bill ... and if that doesn't work ... def. a bigger issue.