1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

Help Problems adding a guild

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by The Slug, Mar 15, 2016.

1. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

I managed to create a guild the other day after several crashes and logouts. But it made it closed and I was unable to add banners. I deleted it and tried again today and now it won't allow me to choose a category. It is greyed out and none of the options are available

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

Non-subscribers can only have one group, the one you deleted is only soft-deleted (hidden from view) and can only be fully removed by an Administrator. As for the ribbon, you can only show 1 guild ribbon at a time, as long as you are wearing a Squirrel Empire one, another can't be added. I can completely remove or if you wish restore the Guild you had created, your choice just let me know which you'd prefer.

3. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Can you restore it to open? And I had tried to use my banner before accepting Squirrel one but was unable.
    Anyway, thanks for your help!

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

It should be on the list again.