1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems buying Mondain's Legacy

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dimmu Borgir, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Dimmu Borgir

Dimmu Borgir Guest

I recently came back to UO and as I've starting to get back into the game and all new stuff I'm ready to upgrade to ML.

I've tried to buy an upgrade code from uogamecodes, but when I'm about to verify my account I get the response that my password don't match. I've change my password several times, but it still wont work.

As I'm not yet got any help from EA support, I try my luck here.

Any one experienced the same thing and knows what to do?

Would it work if I get a new account and buy a code from that one?
  2. feath

feath Guest

I've seen other threads about this issue, iirc someone finally was able to get uogamecodes to work while using IE rather than firefox. I gave up months ago trying to get anything off that website, so haven't attempted to buy anything.
    hope it works for you - good luck, cause very few people have managed to buy anything from that website in months.
  3. Dimmu Borgir

Dimmu Borgir Guest

I've tried some more and I bought a Legacy Token with another account as a test and it worked.

I guess it is possible to buy an upgrade code the same way. Or is the upgrade code connected to the account you buy them with?
  4. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

The code isn't tied to your account - or at least it wasn't when they came out. As an alternative you could look for the boxed 9th edition - it is ML plus some additional house tiles.
  5. Dimmu Borgir

Dimmu Borgir Guest

Ok, well I think I'll just buy an upgrade with my other account then :)
  6. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Codes are emailed to you and won't be tied to any specific account until you use it on the registration page to upgrade.

It's been a long time, but I seem to recall having a similar issue. In my case, it turned out that the password I normally have on my account was too long for the store. I got around it by temporarily changing to a shorter password then changed it back once I was done with the store.