1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

problems pinging 100% lost

Discussion in 'UHall' started by klinks, Jun 17, 2011.

1. klinks

klinks Guest

hi everyone

can anyone help i am having problems with vuze i am sending a freind a few files but i been getting very slow speeds i ping my friends ip and i am getting 100% lost same with tracert does anyone know what might be causeing it

2. Nimuaq

Nimuaq Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Unless those files are related to UO which we might find them on uoherald or stratics, you might get better help on this forum: Vuze Forums: Forum Home.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Visitor

Depending on the amount you want to transfer either keep at it or better upload it somewhere (rapidshare or something similar) where your friend can download it later.

The 100% loss is probably because his server does not return your pings and not that you got not connection to him.

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

if you are pinging someones ip it will be 100% lost due to every router sold on the market today having a built in firewall..

first off i would make sure the port you are using is open in the router on both sides...
    since vuze appears to be a bit torrent app make sure that encryption is turned on.. most isps also block these packets.