1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with Char/Template

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by SYNFLOOD, Feb 21, 2009.

SYNFLOOD Guest

I got a character with the following skills:

all of my skills are around about 80 now.

I got additionally:

100 Str
    100 Dex
    25 Int

and a armor with 70 Ressist each Element.

1. I want to do PKing and PvM but have problems with most of magic monster spawn. I am nearly death agains a dark wisp in 5 seconds and crystal elements.

But why?

2. Ok, I'm new with bushido skill and don't really know how to play this skill right, against PvM and for PKing.
    How would u play this template?
    I use a one-hd katana to drink potions.

3. Should I add resistspell to my template and remove parrying or meditation or bushido to become better with resistance??
  2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 16, 2007
    The template you are using is fine. No you don't need to add resists, all you need is a decent suits make sure all resists are 60's and above.... have bandages, potions, and use bandages, confidence, evasion. For attacks depending on your mana regen and lmc on the suits... start off using lightning strikes and or armor ignore for the katana's...

Your skills are still pretty low so those wisps will get you with their spells... Keep training though the template you have is decent to learn on.
  3. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    I agree with Pwn, also if your char is blue you should HONOR the monster first so when it dies you get full health.
  4. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

u might want to drop some med for like 70 chiv if u plan to do a lot of pvm
  5. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Dark wisps are fairly tough for anyone, except maybe tamers.

You're template is set up well, you're skills are just in the 80's. Because you have no magic resist, you need to carry a lot of items to counter:

Trapped box if you get para'd.
    Enchanted apples if you are strangled.
    orange petals to prevent low level poison.
    cure pots to cure poison.

Most Bushido swordsman with your template would alternate between lightening strike and nerve strike on a bokotu when pvp'ing. You pretty much spam lightening strike and tactically use nerve strike.