1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] problems with imbuing mana leech

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Eyes of Origin, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I've searched all the threads and cant find any info regarding this...
    Twice now I've tried to imbue mana leech onto weapons and it says theres room for the max of 40%, but when I actually go to imbue it onto the weps, it wont allow me to go higher than 34% or 37%.. any clue as to why?
    One time it was a war fork and this time its a comp bow.. and there is plenty of room to add these mods at 40%.
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    mana leech is determined by a formula That is determined by SSi ! so this may be your problem !
  3. ahhh ok, that would explain it... thanks
  4. Check out UOGuide for more information on Mana Leech:

Basically, as SSI increases, leeches have to decrease - or visa versa if you put SSI on a weapon first.