1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with instant logout in my own house information

Discussion in 'UHall' started by pavel.vesely, Oct 18, 2008.

1. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

I did some research, to find reasons why I do not logout in my out house. Here is information I have sent to devs:

I have these two problems with instant logout in my own house.

1. You cannot logout while you are on skill delay timer. For example if you
    hide in your house, and try to logout immediately, it will not work and
    character will stay in world until timed out. You have to wait ten seconds
    and then logout work without problem. If problem cannot be solver, this
    information should be at least included in guide.

This problem is probably connected to problem with camping skill not
    working.

2. You cannot logout while you are you are flagged as agressor. While I do
    not have problem with this behavior, there are some situations where it is
    very annoying. Consider this: you recall with crafter charater to your
    house, which is at that time camped by some low class monster like orc or
    lizardman, it attacks you and you retaliate automaticly which will flagg you
    as aggressor. Now you have to wait two minutes to logout even if you kill
    monster. By my opinion aggressor flag should be cleared immediately if you
    kill wild monster or animal.

2. laurlo

laurlo Guest

whenever I do not auto log in my house its because I had just been hunting.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I had a house that had 1 tile that didnt accept the log out as in ho,me/safe log location. Gm fixed it.

The flagging log out time was put in place a long time ago. It worked right then. It was meant to prevent pvp logouts. Now for some reason the server doesnt see the difference anymore and is a bug. One that I most definitely dread!

4. IMO they should really take out the whole if you attack a monster, I can understand it for pvp but in PvM if the monster is not going to whine if you instalog on them... its just a pain in the rump.

5. Also, if you log out in your house (or other safe spot) while the two-minute timer is still active, you have to wait five full minutes to time out. Not sure why this was added.

6. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

Five minutes is normal inactivity timeout. You can login after aggressor flag times out, and logout immediately and it will work. (tested)

7. WWGRD?

WWGRD? Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

That must be only you that affects. I have a house on a grandfathered account, its improper and in the Compassion desert, right in a heavy spawn area. You absolutely have to hide to log in in this house, if things aren't teleporting in, they walk right in. I do not have any issues with insta-logging there.

8. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

My house is a normal one, not grandfathered. On the other side, monsters stay outside, they do cannot enter it.