1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with Origin Store

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arien, May 23, 2012.

1. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hello

I have bought 2 Days ago an 7th Character Slot Code from the Origin Store and paid it with Online Banking. Origin got my Money right after i clicked the payment options but they did not send me the Code. I have send then the ultra poor Support an EMail with the Transaction number ect. but it seems that none from the Origin Store feels responsible to solve my problem. So what can i do to get my Code for that i have already paid? I tried today again to contact the Support but that Origin Page tells me that the Support is not available and now i am really confused. Has someone other that problem too?:sad2:

2. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Did you make sure your email is right? Should been I think (ould be wrong) confirimation email and the code is normaly on it.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

check your spam/junk folders as well.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Was your code included in the final transaction info after you completed the sale? When I bought something, the info always included both the transaction number and the code.

Arrgh likes this.
  5. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I hope this mess is not starting again but if all else fails, call them or have them call you. The agents in live chat cannot help you with stuff like that. Just make sure you have checked all other options before calling.

6. Arien

Arien Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There was only the transaction info after i purchansed but no code. And i have checked my Mails and there is nothing. And that live Chat ... i have tried that for 2 Days now, it says only that it is not available. I guess that Page has messed my Order up and it seems not that Origin cares much about those problems.

7. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You might want to try this:

On top there should be something called recent purchased items. Click on that.Then again you see a button recent purchased items. (There 3 options choose the last one)
    There you find a order number. Click on that. You should see your game code on that too.

Hope this helps.

Sevin0oo0 and Nimuaq like this.