1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problems with packs and boxes

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by SpaceYourFace, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I did a champ spawn earlier and at the end when the gold dropped I summoned a horde minion to help get some gold. Gated to the bank and when I tried to drag gold from my bag everything in my bag dissapeared. Nothing showed in my bank box also and when opened hordie it was empty also. I had to log out and log into 2d to see what i was doing to bank my gold.

Also on a side note do something about EVs. When you get a few EVs in one area it completely blocks the view of everything. Add field spells to that and its like a big glowy misty mess with a mob in the middle thats hard to target. Especially if theres other mobs near the one you want.

2. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Just to make sure, do you have legacy containers turned on?

3. I got them set up the old 2d way to where the look like a pack or a box. I cant stand the whole wow grid box setup

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

O.K. then that is the problem. It is a known issue they are looking into, you could have simply changed to the grid view temporarily and seen all the items I believe. Tho I may be mistaken and you may have to re-log for that to work.

5. Ok ill log on and try that as soon as the next round of shadowlords is done.

6. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Use CTRL+Shift and drag out the target bar

7. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Is that even possible with items that are inside a pack?

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

SpaceYourFace, using the legacy container view seems to be totally out of whack lately. I got very inconsistent results today switching between having it selected and not selected and opening backpacks, pack animals, and containers inside of houses and outside of them. Hopefully it will be fixed soon or we'll get instructions on what we might be doing wrong.

9. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was referring to the original comment about the EV's blocking the target, not the pack items.. .sorry

10. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Oh my fault, I had forgotten he even asked about the EVs :blushing: