1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

problems with quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by karok, Jan 27, 2010.

1. karok

karok Guest

i am trying ti di quest in solen hives but she tell me i am busy on other quest.i look at quest log but nothing there how can i clear all quest

2. UOKaiser

UOKaiser Guest

It's under the other quest tab if using 2d on your character. If you do any of the old quest you can't do another old one. Naturest,hag,any of the solens. You need to cancel those. They don't show on the regular quest tab

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

This issue comes up about once a month. Isn't about time the dev's just combine the legacy quests with the new quests so that by clicking on the quest button on the paperdoll allows you to see all quests you currently have accepted?

4. Kind of interesting that two people responded to the question, talked about it, and even complained about it, and didn't bother to provide an answer.

Where is this "other quest tab" that is being mentioned?

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Click your character ingame and its in that menu, Same place as your Loyalty Rating and Insurance menu.

The main quest menu is found on your paperdoll via the 'Quests' button.

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Reading comprehension is awesome.

7. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Shift/left click your character to get that menu up. The quest log there only shows if you have one of the old quests active.