1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with Red Character

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Mercurio2234, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Mercurio2234

Mercurio2234 Guest

I have recently purchased an UO account with a character thats red. He is pretty buffed up, but I would like to have him turn blue (not much a PVP). I read on UOGuide.com, that it was something like 40ish hour to erase per LONG-TERM Kill. I looked at the character murder sheet, it has something like 220ish.

Does that mean, I have to wait 880 hours? I dont expect to log in that many hours in a whole year! I tried calling EA customer support they said I coudnt do anything.

Does anybody have an idea on how I can turn him blue?

Many thanks,
  2. Divster

Divster Guest

Waiting 880 hours is currently your only option!
  3. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

If you have a character on that account that is not developed or not in your playstyle just soulstone the skills from the red to a blue just need to make sure to scroll up the other character first.
  4. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Unfortunately, soulstoning is your only option.
  5. Archon007

Archon007 Guest

DELETE him and start over, or just man up and play him red.