1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

problems with ultima mapper

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Nukeworker, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys i have some problems with Ultima mapper.. if i change locations the map wont reset
    it will not refresh..I play CC btw...Can anyone help me here? Oh and i started the map as an admin

2. Chazztizer

Chazztizer Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Having probs also Nuke, I have a post on UHall so maybe between both post we can get some help. I was thinking there was a game patch I missed and that stops auto map till it gets updated I think.

3. MadMartyr

MadMartyr Madness Personified
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni UWF

I have seen some reports that -- since UOA had it's fit the other day with the down UpdateAce server -- Mapper has been behaving erratically. I've checked everything that I can on my end, and it does not appear to be a bug with Ultima Mapper. I'm working on some changes that might workaround the issue with a future release, but no guarantees.

#3 MadMartyr, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012