1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Publish 97 is currently on TC1! They are currently focusing on the pet customization aspect of the pet revamp. Head to TC1 and send in your feedback or discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A new State of Stratics is up. Check it out here!
    Dismiss Notice

Problems with UO and UOAssist saving macros.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord X, Mar 16, 2012.

  1. Lord X

    Lord X Sage
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2007
    Messages:
    698
    Likes Received:
    114
    Anyone else having problems with this? I uninstalled UO and Assist after the big fiasco the other day and reinstalled it and now I cant get anything to save specifically to the char. Every time I get on a new char ALL the macros, whether UO or assist and they are the same as the last char. Any thought?
     
  2. AirmidCecht

    AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2004
    Messages:
    2,297
    Likes Received:
    486
    I noticed the same thing but just with uoa Lord X. I didn't reinstall either so that was not your issue. I'm not heavily reliant on my macros for all characters and I think some have suggested a way to save macros to character folders in the past.
     
  3. Storm

    Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Wiki Moderator Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2004
    Messages:
    7,476
    Likes Received:
    366
    make sure you do not have global settings selected and on the macro page make sure the litle lock at the end is not pressed make sure this is for ALL characters