1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Problems

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Falconey, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Falconey

Falconey Guest

I sometimes have problems to log in when I change chars. "Another character is currently online in this world".

What can I do to avoid this annoying issue?

thanks

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

And make sure your character wasnt in battle before you log out , its like a 2 minute timer if you where fighting for the character to log out

3. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Anytime your characters are flagged as aggressor you will need to wait two minutes in game before you log out with them in a safe location in order to log onto another character. (this means anytime you attack a creature/player or are attacked and you do any dmg in return) If you dont wait two minutes to log out the timer is bumped to 5 minutes of time outside of the game before you are able to log onto one of your alternates.

4. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I always log out in inns or my house. If something has flagged on me recently, I'll try logging in my alt, but if it doesn't work I get the first char logged in, hide her in the house again and often I'll get back in faster that way.

It is a pain though heh.

Wenchy

5. Once in a blue moon, when I log in another char, the previous one is still standing in my house.

This makes for interesting philosophical possibilities, for instance, the karma of pking and counting yourself; or better yet, if both your characters are of different gender... :heart::heart::heart:

6. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is a minimum 3 second delay after logging out before logging back in with another character on the same shard, same account. This was introduced to give the old character's pets time to curl up and go to sleep in the auto-stable.