1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Stealing] Prodo Thief

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Edward_SP, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Edward_SP

Edward_SP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 3, 2008
    Does anyone have a guide to being a thief on a prodo shard? I mean, with item insurance and everything, how do you get by?
  2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Oct 1, 2006
    Spawns and Harrower's mainly, though there are all kinds of people who forget to insure a nice item. I find alot around moongates where PvP happens, people will pop through from Trammel rule set facets to watch the fights forgetting about Thieves. Thing is I've played around on Siege, and find the hunt for items on Prodo makes stealing there just as enjoyable. Look at it this way as well.. with the Bless Deeds from the Cleanup recently, and Insurance, a Prodo thief can be more multifaceted, we can actually run very good suits that give us a measure of survivability in combat making faction thieves easier to run with.