1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Profession forums

Discussion in 'UHall' started by her4805, Aug 8, 2008.

1. her4805

her4805 Guest

Will they ever come back?

2. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I hope so. zigzag was working on them a few nights ago or at least that was what was posted.

3. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Still am...and yes...I can't tell time I know :D

They are done...just trimming up the odd junk and they'll be live.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yay!

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

At least the delay gave me a couple days to work on some of the FAQs & guides I did before the collapse to get the code straightened out.

It's gonna be really bad working on some of the others, though (some of the FAQs still reference Power Hour and AR)

6. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Cheers! :D :thumbsup: :danceb:

7. _zigzag_

_zigzag_ Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yep..see...once I started moving stuff in to the new forums....dannnnnggggg :p
    It got fugly right quick...FAQ's everywhere...and the import did screw with some code which was to be expected.

I wanted to get as many of the old FAQ's combined and make the new forums as uncluttered as possible before they went live. Some, like Basara has indicated, have been done...but we still need help from everyone to update this stuff.

8. Yuh - Basara was reworking some of them when the Big Crash came along. I'd been reviewing them for him - a bit at a time. Gonna be nice seeing that stuff back again.

Thanks!