1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Profession ranks not displaying

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Jander, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Jander

Jander Guest

I'm returning after a year layoff. Patching was a pain but I got it done. The problem is no profession ranks are displaying. I have a Legendary Swordman and the line below his name is blank. If I open another characters paperdoll the line below their name is blank too. Is it me or was this changed in the past year? Thanks!!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You need to activate the title via the new titles menu. Left-click once on yourself and look for the skill titles menu.

3. Jander

Jander Guest

Wow Syrus, you made moderator :thumbup1: very nice. Now I feel kind of dumb lol

4. Taylor

How do you like the new titles menu? I think it's cool that you can choose whichever skill, karma, or monster title you'd like. [​IMG]

5. Jander

Jander Guest

Ya it's pretty bada$$. Better than the system picking for you. I'm not Kengo yet, but I went with Tatsujin. Thanks for the help!!

6. Taylor

You bet. Welcome back. :)