1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Profession

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by The_Traveler, Nov 29, 2006.

1. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

Which profession do you recommend for the Druid class and why?

2. Lady Beth

Lady Beth Guest

I have tailoring and enchanting on my druid.

The reason I use tailoring is because you can get high level patterns when you go on raids (purple items) and for enchanting I have it because again high level recipies on raids, but then people are always looking for enchanters. It comes in handy when in groups because you can disenchant items.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<font color=blue>&gt;&gt;&gt;Which profession do you recommend for the Druid class and why?</font color=blue>

I have herbalism and alchemy on mine. I rather like the fact that in kitty form, I can have the character stealth past baddies to get to the herbs. Plus, it seems rather apropos that a druid should pick flowers. Thus, my druid supplies his other profession.

4. If you want to do a lot of PvP Mining/Engineering is fun.

5. Orcishfury

Orcishfury Guest

i have mine/tailor. I have no personal use for tailor, but both mine and tailoring combined have brought me in a few thousand gold on the side.