1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Professional Fisher Quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheGhostRaider, Aug 28, 2011.

1. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Silly me, I left my ship decay on my fisherman and with it the quest of monger. Now here the kicker, ship have vanish with the quest crate and the quest still in my quest log. Now I need to cancel this quest in order to preceded future, resulting in a lost of point. I did purchase a new boat and the crate never came with it. SO next time ur Dev's fix some code, can you ensure the those quest decay with the ship. THx.

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

better yet go with the fisher...as in its static to player not boat.

3. you can resign from the quest by selecting it in the quest log menu.

4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Nothing wrong with the code, just remember to refresh your boat or deal with the results. Lost three boats myself...each with orders. It sucks I know but cannot blame anyone but yourself for the goof.

5. Nails

Nails Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Make sure that it is not just. The rune that went bad. If you try to place a boat and it says that you still have one, get to a harbor master and have them make u a new rune. That happened to me and I ended up surprised that it was still there. Unfortunately, I dumped five quests before I found out about the glitch but at least I found out.