1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Project Gorgon Wiki

Discussion in 'Project: Gorgon Discussion Hall' started by scoboose, Oct 24, 2012.

1. scoboose

scoboose Visitor

I have created a wikia wiki for project gorgon it can be found here. Any help i can get with adding info would be great!

2. scoboose

scoboose Visitor

I have started to add information to the wiki, it should be semi helpful soon.

3. Kaldane

Kaldane Visitor

As of now I am trying to revive the wiki with current information to help those new to the game and having trouble. If anyone could please help add articles on the wiki it would be greatly appreciated (quests need the most help as I completed most of them before the current alpha and do not remember them very well)

4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Awesome. I am going to start over my character because I forgot how to do everything. And I know things will be constantly changing, but I still think we need a place for help info. I will find out how to sticky posts so we can keep links to stuff at the top.

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

The wiki is coming a lot great! I know Haldane hs been putting in some time over there. Thanks!