1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

promo codes help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok well I ordered SA and never got the promo codes on the 8th and have filed 5 tickets with them and they continue to drop the ball What I am wondering is where I can get a customer service PHONE Number to call and actually talk to a person!

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

(866) 543 - 5435 Good Luck! They have been very helpful lately.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

thanks just spent 30 min on phone with them things are all messed up they show my account as not even having SA and i have been playing since the 8th she said there are some major problems on there end with my account for some reason and I should have my codes in 10 business days (seems like long time to me when most others have gotten theres in short time) so atleast i know its being looked at !