1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Promoting EQ2

Discussion in 'The Wayward Tavern' started by Shari, May 18, 2008.

1. Shari

Shari Guest

So, if you haven't heard, EALand/TSO gave its 90 day notice and will end the beginning of August this year. There are many unhappy sims who aren't sure what game to try next. Naturally, since EQ2 has drawn me in and held my attention (and it was a TSO friend of mine who got ME to try it and play it and love it) I want other TSO players to know how cool this game really is.

I started a thread but I am sure there are many things that I forgot to include or mention, just because there is soooo much! So if anyone wants to add your thoughts about why EQ2 is so awesome and the type of things they might like in game my thread is HERE

2. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

Good stuff Shari! I was actually working on a thread similar when the original forums went down, just never rememebered to write it again lol

*goes off to look and offer some incentive*

Edit: Still awaiting your reply to btw about coming over to EQ2 Stratics :p. Didnt know if something may have gotten lost in the mess

3. Shari

Shari Guest

oh! I did not get a message. That is definately something I will consider.

4. Ilysess

Ilysess Guest

I will resend the email :p shoot me a pm with your current addy if you want, maybe the one I have isnt up to date :p

5. Shari

Shari Guest

I got it!! Sorry, it was me after all. I cleaned out my email this afternoon and actually found quite a few emails that I should have checked earlier, eep.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!