1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Proof that Toons are MIGHTY STRONG!!

Discussion in 'Toon Arts' started by Stubby, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Last night after the ceo run, Sally and I went to refill our suits. Didn't quite get enuf on the links, so went to defeat a building, 5 floors all by ourselves. And we meant business!!!! :hahaha:

[​IMG]

2. Man I need to learn how to do screen shots!! We were tiny!! Seemed overly tiny!! We did mean business but I think we made a mistake. We did a middle 6 but I was still short so we went into this bldg. In keeping with the theme of the night it seemed like 2 out of 3 gags missed!! We were hurting a few times!!! I KNOW we coulda done a front 3 in the time it took us to do this bldg!! But I enjoy a challenge and when like 3 lures in a row miss, it is a challenge!!!:thumbup1: Reminded me of a factory Dane and I did by ourselves with our little toons where we came out with like 13 laff!!! And yes, I'm still laughing Dane!!