1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calibretto, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Seems to me Soulweaver just joined two guilds at once. JSV or none of the other guilds even know he was doing this. Nor did we ever use him to spy.
    So seems to me bro you need to take this up with soulweaver, not JSV or
    any of thier allies. I had no idea he was in both guilds. Niether did Verum or any JSV.
  2. Rilla

Rilla Guest

Not like any of you will believe me, as you don't know me from Adam. But I for one never heard anything about this, and I know Gwendar hadn't either. I wouldn't condone this kind of activity.

Sucks that it happened, sorry to hear about it Death.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Wait, so JSV was just lucky waiting for us outside of those peerlesses? LUCKY!
  4. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

No sir.

That was me.

I went to drop off keys for MEL and it wouldn;t let me.
    I assumed it was KOC so we waited around till it was over.
  5. Goodah

Goodah Guest

If it was the one last night, you would have to thank a stealth archer who was bored checking out swoops and did a little sightseeing into the rest of the area for that one. They just chanced upon your group. If you look for yourself you can actually see people doing Dreadhorn on that Island and you can pull both people lifebars and Dreadhorn's lifebar up from the other side of the water.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe that thread got locked bro take it to pms...

Ps. way to get busted JSV!
  7. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I see.

I wasen;t around last night.

I thought they were refering to the Mel from the other day.
  8. majorwoo

majorwoo Guest

Some people don't learn.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.