1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by K'torr, Oct 23, 2008.

1. K'torr

K'torr Guest

I was looking at the updated SA web site and noticed this line in the introduction...

"This is their last hope, for the very existence of their world is at stake... "

Now, is this merely some writer's dramatic flair, or an subtle message on UO's future should SA not live up expectations?
  2. Shh!

Shh! Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 28, 2007
  3. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 9, 2006
    An entrance to the Stygian Abyss has been discovered upon the world of Sosaria, hidden in the seething caldera of a newly-risen volcano. At first glance nothing more than a colossal web of dank caverns and oppressive dungeons, it houses an ancient temple that acts as a barrier between the worlds of Sosaria and Ter Mur, home to the Gargoyles. Masters of Imbuing and Mysticism, these clawed and winged creatures find themselves forced to delve into the ancient secrets of the Abyss, and venture forth into the strange lands beyond. This is their last hope, for the very existence of their world is at stake...

How do you take that, sounds to me like they are planning to pull the plug after this exspansion fails as well... jk ( sounds like they mean the gargoyles race? )

Woot woot, I hope they put the rest of the resources into their others PC RPG's. Thats pretty good news to some of us. :yell: <---- uo's door.
  4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008

Puffy, knock it off and go troll the War forums. *stares*